The foundation

Delineavit et Sculpsit was founded in Leiden on 17 November 1999.  It is registered at the The Hague Chamber of Commerce (28084004).

The periodical was launched in 1989 as an initiative of three curators and teachers at the Leiden University Print Room (since 2002 incorporated in the Special Collections of Leiden University Libraries), and was until 1999 published by the foundation ‘Vrienden van het Prentenkabinet der Rijksuniversiteit te Leiden’ (Friends of the Leiden University Print Room).

The foundation is a non-profit organisation conforming to Dutch law and aims at publishing the journal of the same name as well as books related to Dutch and Flemish Old Master prints and drawings until around 1850. So far, the foundation has only published the journal.

 

Boardmembers

Charles Dumaschairperson
Retired senior curator Netherlands Institute for Art History (RKD),
The Hague

Albert Elen – treasurer
Senior curator 
Museum Boijmans Van Beuningen, Rotterdam

Thera Folmer-von Oven – vice-chairpersonRetired curator
 Draiflessen Collection / Liberna Collection, Mettingen

vacancy – secretary  (temporarily: Charles Dumas)

 

Sponsor
Fondation Custodia, Paris

FondCust-logokleiner